Embed your webinar room directly in your website in a few simple steps.
More in this category: Moodle Integration Dropbox integration Slack integration HubSpot integration Salesforce Integration GetResponse Integration Google Calendar Integration New ClickMeeting Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook Apple iWork Adobe Flash Player Flickr Images YouTube iCal Microsoft Office LinkedIn Integration
Latest update: September 16, 2016
Use WordPress plugin and get more traffic to your events! Embed your webinar room directly in your website and turn your blog and website visitors into highly engaged webinar attendees.
How does it work?
- Create a ClickMeeting account at https://clickmeeting.com/free-signup.
- Create your first webinar event and receive an unique URL (eg.https://myaccount.clickmeeting.com/myevent).
- In order to embed your event room to your website, simply type: [clickmeeting lang=”en” ]https://myaccount.clickmeeting.com/myevent[/clickmeeting] in your WYSWIG editor.
How to install the plugin?
- Go to your WordPress admin account.
- Open Plug-Ins in the left-side bar menu, choose Add New, and search for ClickMeeting plug-in. Choose the available ClickMeeting Integration version.
- Install the plug-in and activate it in your account.